Not news per se, because this video was uploaded on 14 Nov 2013. I am very late to blog about it, but who really minds? Now that I have a bit of time up my sleeve I will tell you about ‘Coin’, a project kicked off by Kanishk Parashar.
First, watch this excellent video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Sx34swEG0&feature=youtu.be
Done. No need to blog- you know it all right? But just so you understand exactly how cool this piece of kit is, lets rehash why it is awesome:
– It is all your credit cards combined into one neat little electronic card
– It looks sleek and easy to carry around (slip it in your purse!)
– It uses a non-offensive sounding tone to notify you in case you forget it
– It has a very very nifty physical accessory to swipe in your cards
– Its promo video is very clean and contains wicked effects, like when the user shakes the card and it reveals three additional cards
Question- what happens if your phone dies? The notification system would fail, right? Perhaps a small flaw, but I guess the lost card notification is not the main function of the card, merely an extra.
Do you feel happier now that you got your tech-fill? Even though it was late?